Sunday 29 March 2015

Word to Your Mother


Just a quick image dump this week. I shouldn't be pleased with myself for managing to produce a page two consecutive weeks in a row, but I am. Don't judge me. You don't know my life.

I did have an accompanying rant about how I'm 86% confident I could take Jeremy Clarkson in a fight. Unfortunately I only got as far as drafting it out in the purple lined notebook with the happy elephant on the cover that exists exclusively in my head before I was kidnapped by a gang of desperate characters and forced to participate in a dangerous mission of international importance, by which I mean I went out for a Nandos with the family. I will bore you with my very important views on trivial matters next time,

Love and Fishes

Dave Denton.

No comments:

Post a Comment